- General Questions- Some Questions Frequently Asked About Vehicle Repairs:
We have direct repair relationships with many insurance carriers. With the outside chance
your "DRP" carrier refers you to another repair facility, and you make the wise choice of coming to our facility
over the "other guys," we will reward you for your patronage with a "credit" to your deductible.
This "credit" is an amount based upon the size of the repair, that we will pay towards your deductible!
- Direct Repair Customers also known as insurance "DRP's"
- It is Actually Illegal In the State of Iowa For an Insurance Company to Tell You Where
To Have Your Vehicle Repaired. The Choice is Absolutely Up To You!
- How Do I Know My Vehicle Is Being Repaired
Properly? We Have Been In Business for 30+ Years and Will Do Everything We Can To Satisfy You As A Customer! All
of our bodyshop employees are ASE and ICAR certified and are consistently involved in ongoing training and continuing education
on the latest in computer diagnostics and equipment innovations.
- We strive to work with all insurance carriers, but
when the rubber hits the road it's you, our customer, that we work for and endeavor to satisfy.
- About Us
- Where are you located, and is there parking? We Are Located
At 5913 16th Ave SW In Cedar Rapids. There is Plenty of Parking, So Stop on By!
- What are your hours?
Our Hours are 8AM-5PM Mon-Fri For All Repair Services and Estimating and 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week for Towing.
you charge for a consultation? Absolutely Not! Your Estimates Are ALWAYS FREE!!
Have a question for us? Use the form below, and we'll post the answer right here on this page.